Technorati search

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

mirrors


mirrors
Originally uploaded by FreeMySoul.

Welcome to our new group blog, it is still under construction, but quickly developing as we move along. The photo you see is one of my favorites and one of the many fantastic images that can be found on our group page:

MagicMonkey

The photo is by Free my soul. Her caption reads:

Most people are mirrors, reflecting the moods and emotions of the times;
few are windows, bringing light to bear on the dark corners where troubles fester.
The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.

Sidney J. Harris


To see more of the best of what flickr has to offer go to:

FreeMySoul's photostream on Flickr

MagicDonkey's Home on Flickr

SlideShow of Flickr's best

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Catma said...

Oh, yes dear Sabine another I lurked then contacted. She has joined my group Kiss My Grits. We just hang out and talk, everyone welcome. I am seeing the human side of Sabine. She was so hurried she called me Lydia and to me she was such a great lady, I did not correct her. Now we are friends. I love this one too, mirrors. Turning mirrors into windows such a wonderful image. I want to turn strangers into family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home