Technorati search

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Encapsulated


Encapsulated
Originally uploaded by algo.
Alex is one of the best traditionalist photographers on flickr, and one of the ones that I am familiar from the start of my posting here myself.

He is truly talented, and with a quick wit. In my back and forth comments with him, we have had frank and playful debate if HDR is a graphic medium or not.

Please be sure to check his stream (by clicking the picture) for some of the most fantastic images on the Internet.


algo's photostream on Flickr

MagicDonkey's Home on Flickr

SlideShow of Flickr's best

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Catma said...

Alex is a sweet man who takes time to nurture the beginners. I remember in the beginning of Flicker that he was one I lurked daily. Too shy to comment, but I knew I could learn from the best. I finally made a comment and made so many favorites that I got his attention and then be made me a contact and gave encouragement. I have enjoyed our exchanges. Thank you for joining Kiss My Grits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home